My Forever C9 Weight Loss Testimony




We all want to look good and feel better but trust me achieving this isn't a child's play at all, it's a lifetime of commitment and discipline. If you're currently working at such a goal you will agree with me how much frustrating it is, Skipping meals,signing up at the closest Gym,
doing a home remedy like drinking lemon Juice which many believed had worked for them and all the very stuff we do   trying to lose weight. Hmm I do not seek to discourage you but all these may not work if it does not do the below math on your body,
There will be weight loss if your calorie in take is less than calorie out put [this is the only way you lose weight]
There will be no weight loss if  "calorie in" equals  "calorie out"

Click to read about the 3 in 1 Sexual weakness Solution 

 

HOW HELPFUL WAS CLEAN 9/C9 

 

Now the question is how much calories do I need or should consume in a day? Another thing is How much calories do I need to achieve the results am looking for? How active should i be to lose weight and keep it off? I however could had this questions answered through the C9 program that helped me get back in Great shape! Before the C9 program I had been sold on many weight loss schemes available on the internet and offline which did not help as the C9 & FIT Program did. Friends had said it wasn't worth it and it was gonna be the same old story, trust me this time it worked! Among the benefits of the C9 included, Appetite Suppression, Detox[cleansing] and more importantly accelerated weight loss! With my expectations so high I got started and Lost some good weight and sized my tummy down a few inches which wasn't my desired results though. I felt i should have lost all the weight i wanted on the C9 program so i was quite reluctant doing another purchase but trust me when i finally did i never regretted.



 

Click to read about how to lose weight with C9

 

Among the very facilitators of my success was my commitment to the program and more importantly the low intensity exercises I do from time to time! While the program makes you very energetic, don't waste all that energy on the couch, get up and do some real dancing, swimming, skipping, a walk or any low intensity exercise you can for like 30mins. A lot of people doubt i could lose weight and look this young again.

CALL US ON +233-0303934037 OR SEND US A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON +233241971890 NOW TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE OR FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments