Fibroids Treatment | FIBROID REMOVAL COMBO - FIBROFIT Forsale in Ghana




Fibroids normally grow in the reproductive system. Fibroids are non-cancerous tumours composed of muscle and fibrous tissue. It affects around 20% of women under 50 years.

Although the actual reasons are not certain, high estrogen (female hormone) levels seem to stimulate fibroid growth. Fibroids can appear microscopic and slowly increase in size. The growth locations are mainly at the uterus wall, either on the surface or underneath. When fibroids are found during checkup, there are usually several of them, as they are seldom found in isolation.


CLICK HERE TO READ MY FERTILITY TESTIMONY



The Fibroid pack is made up of  herbal blends (supplements) Which will help you to get rid of fibroid within the next few months.
Inside the pack are different natural supplements that will help you to get back your life to a normal individual free from fibroid.


Symptoms largely depend on the size and location of the fibroids. Fibroids that grow on the wall of the uterus usually cause pain, pressure and possibly heaviness in the pelvic area during menstrual periods. When the fibroids become large, depending on the location, they may press on the bladder or intestine. This may lead to frequent urge for urination, lower abdominal discomfort or constipation. Fibroids which grow under the lining of the uterus may cause bleeding. The symptoms are heavy menstrual flow that lasts longer than usual,accompanied by pain.

Here is a Perfect Fix For you if you having fibroid related Problems 

 

Here is what the “FIBROFIT”Pack Does and it's Known For

  • Besides its reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin C. It’s a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins, which helps to remove harmful free oxygen radicals from the cells.
  • Lots of people take in a high amount of unhealthful omega 6 which is part of what is the properties of the artic sea to ensure that its included in your daily nutrient intake. This DHA omega 3 is found mostly in the brain, eyes and heart with other part of the nervous system to function properly and effectively
  • Aside from the fact that it helps to strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in the lowering of blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.
  • Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells. The International Food and Information Council (IFIC) cites many examples where garlic effectively offers protection against these free radicals!
  • This is Chinese fruit that has been used for centuries for energy, enhancement of complexion and vision with very strong antioxidant of vitamin C and E which is needed in the body.
  • Lycium is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other benefical phytonutrients, rich in amino acid which is actually the building block of protein and vitamin. This makes it perfect for the kidney and the liver as a result of its strong antioxidant properties
  • This combines 2 vital nutrients into one and has a very high antioxidant properties that also promotes the health of the skin in your body. This is also necessary for the health condition of the connective tissues in the body system that helps to live a healthy live.



"My name is Onyekachi Charity Anyachor, before I came in contact with this products, I had been diagnosed with fibroids/ovarian cyst on 15th of February 2010. It was a terrible experience for me because I had to visit hospital twice a week for treatment. I went through several tests and also minor operation procedures. The doctor even took some tissues from my womb lining for more tests. I was bleeding twice monthly with severe pains and I had to wear diapers because whenever I was bleeding I usually experienced paralysis from my waist to my leg. I have bled for a month non-stop before.
As time went on, I was scheduled for a major surgery on 19th of May 2011. I could no longer wear white which is my best colour because of my excessive bleeding, I started wearing dark colours. This went on for 2 years till I met a friend who recommended these products to me.
Lo and behold I started having a normal pain free periods after taking the health supplements which eventually help me to push out the fibroids. I have gone for several tests and scan since that and the doctors could not find the fibroid/cyst. I have been touched by this amazing product".

 

CLICK HERE TO READ MY FERTILITY TESTIMONY

 

"My Fibroid Had Shrunk By 70%"-Gbemisola's Scan Result



"I was about to go for surgery with the advice of my doctor due to 3 fairly large and painful fibroids that I was suffering from for more than 6 months.
I just wish I had found this natural solution sooner. It would have saved me a lot of fear and sleepless nights.
The  products were very helpful as well as the diet tips/plans.
Please keep sending me those emails.
 I'm happy to let you know that the last scan I went for showed that the fibroids had shrunk by about 70%.
My periods are much consistent now, and I hardly experience any pain.
I really thank God for this.
Thank you so much for your support and guidance.

-Gbemisola, An Ongoing User of Fibroid Care.

FIBROFIT IS A GHC1,200.00

YOU CAN ALSO DO A PART PURCHASE FOR A GHC750.00 ND LATER THE REST


GET YOUR PACK TODAY BY CALLING THE OFFICE ON 0303934037 OR SEND US A TEXT ON WHATSAPP NUMBER +233241971890 NOW!

CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT FIBROFIT AND IT'S ANSWERED QUESTIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments